Cherry Hill Bathroom Remodeling
Want a beautiful new bathroom that will be the envy of anyone who visits? Filan and Conner is the premier Cherry Hill, NJ remodeling and plumbing provider. We have the skills and expertise to help you achieve your goals with your bathroom remodel.Hire an Experienced Cherry Hill Bathroom Remodeling Provider
- We renovate bathrooms of all sizes.
- We offer a variety of bath fixtures, including sinks, toilets, tubs, vanities, luxury showers, Jacuzzis, and more.
- We're recognized as a top plumbing and HVAC contractor in the Cherry Hill, NJ and surrounding area since 1976.
- We also provide professional design consulting and HVAC services.
- Our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured in the state of NJ and strive to give you a bathroom you can be proud of!
- We guarantee satisfaction. In the rare occasion that customers aren't 100% satisfied, we promptly do whatever we can to make it right.
- We have already completed more than 3,500 quality bath remodeling projects.
- Our Cherry Hill bathroom remodeling services have been featured on the Save My Bath show on HGTV.
- We serve both commercial and residential clients with high quality, courtesy, and professionalism.
- We will help with a minor renovation, such as installation of new bath or a new vanity, or a more major renovation like design, gut, and redo your entire bathroom. We offer HVAC services, too.
- Customers appreciate that we stick to project timelines. We start and finish on time and adhere to every detail in our project estimate.
- Filan and Conner can help you upgrade, update, or transform your whole bathroom. We can help you transition into a more energy efficient room or into a more luxurious spa like bathroom.
- Your bathroom remodel could improve the value of your home and positively impact your quality of life!
A bathroom remodeling professional from Filan & Conner of Cherry Hill NJ would be happy to answer any question you have about plumbing fixture installation, ceramic tile, shower enclosures or whirlpool tubs.
With our vast expertise in bathroom renovations, we get some great feedback from happy customers:
We added a full bathroom in our basement and totally renovated four other bathrooms. The work was done professionally, on time, neatly and with an eye to detail. Your workers respected our time, space, and privacy. They were kind and responsive to our concerns and questions.
We recently received a call from a client looking to select a Cherry Hill, NJ contractor for her bathroom remodeling job. The caller was concerned about how the remodel would work around her busy schedule. She requested an appointment after 4:00 p.m. We arrived on time to discuss her renovation project and at that meeting our professional remodeling crew gave her some great ideas for her bathroom that she hadn't even considered. She was very happy with our ideas and looked through our information package, which included information about our company, a copy of our A Better Business Bureau rating, licensing details, contract samples, a sample schedule, reference letters, and referral list.
The customer said she was impressed with our attention to detail and our flexibility, along with the efforts we took to put her at ease. She arranged the remodel with us and was pleased with our scheduling, the professionalism of our staff, the overall quality of the remodel project, and our fair pricing.
Filan and Conner will help with your bathroom remodeling project from design inception through delivery. We guarantee attention to detail and quality workmanship.
Articles written by Cherry Hill bathroom remodeling contractor Filan & Conner:
Bath cabinet, sink installed. The plumber was pleasant and efficient. We have used Filan plumbing services for years and have been very satisfied.
Bob was on time and creatively converted a two sink connection to a deep single sink. He modified the original plastic drain plumbing to accommodate the new sink. However, the cost was anything but inexpensive.
Just good old fashioned professionalism.
Work done on schedule and even lower in terms of cost than on estimate.
The repair guy arrived, checked to see whether the old disposal could be repaired, and explained why that was not feasible. I agreed. He went on and did the replacement, and everything then worked perfectly.
I am glad I called Filan Conner. The service person who came to our house did an excellent job and he was clear about what needed to be done.
As always, a job well done.
We were in the middle of a partial bathroom remodel and had a number of plumbing jobs - installing faucets, reassembling a leaking toilet, etc. - that we wanted done. Your customer service staff was very nice and was able to schedule an appointment within a few days. Our plumber was very informative, he answered our questions and gave us options with the various prices for each. I felt we were able to make an informed decision that best fit our needs and our budget. We elected to have him reassemble the toilet and hooked up the faucets ourselves. The work was done efficiently and neatly.
On time, job done right, always..